Share Away!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sooo...THAT's where all the damn dishes are!

Holy shit! I try to be fairly chill when it comes to number one son's room, as I am a strict parent in most other areas. I largely stay out of there and figure, meh- if he chooses to live in pigsty, that's really up to him, no? Well, we are getting ready for them to leave for a week's trip with Grandpa tomorrow, and I was on the hunt for dirty clothes. (Yes, I told him to do it, and he came down with two pairs of shorts, two t-shirts, and one pair of underwear. "That is plenty!" he says... Ya, right. *eye roll*) Anywho, I glance over and see a MOUNTAIN of dishes! No wonder we never have any bowls and spoons. By the time he brought them all down, I counted 9 glasses, 5 plates, 5 bowls, 2 serving bowls (for cereal) 4 salad plates and innumerable utensils. My gawd!!! The dogs are excellent pre-rinsers, EWW!, and all went well until the last serving bowl. I removed the top plate and seriously, nearly hurled! Apparently, the dogs are not as fond of green, dusty baked beans as the boy is. *Gags* Smfh...

No comments: