Share Away!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Why my kids are intentionally driving me crazy.

 We've all been there. Just a few things they'll do to see how close to insanity you can actually get.


 Every time they need to go outside, "where are my shoes?"

"What's for dinner?" After watching you put frozen pizza in the oven.

"Do I have an socks?"

"She touched me!"

"He touched me!"

"Hey Mom, guess what?"  "What?"  "Chicken butt!" Every 5 minutes

Follow you everywhere.

When you say their name they moo loudly like a cow.

Following the dog around on all-fours saying "Bark." over and over again really loudly.

 When they have friends come over, they pretend to be talking in code and say 'Your-a pa smells-a like a woman-a." If you crack the code, they play stupid.

 Run into walls on purpose

Will randomly pluck someone's hair out and scream, "DNA!!!!!!!!" as loud as they can.

 Flush the toilet while you're in the shower.

 Say everything backwards.

  At everything you say they scream "LIAR!!!!!"

  In a supermarket, point at everything they see and scream "I WANT THAT! CAN I HAVE IT?"

  After everything you say, they respond "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no"

 When you ask them to call someone, they stay where they are and yell their name.







Aaaaahhhhh. Good times, good times.      -Leslie

No comments: