Share Away!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Letting go...

You know that we try to keep a humorous face on things, and most of the time we succeed, thank Gawd. However, we all (us too) go through trials and tribulations in many forms. I tend to have an OCDish brain that just looooves to hang on to hurts and shit. I have been struggling with some things the past few weeks and have consciously- just today- decided to pull up my big girl Underoos, walk it off and try to move the f*ck on! Yes, people do inexplicable things that leave us with our mouths hanging open and hurt us, sometimes deeply, but you know what else? That does not make us bad people. That makes them suck. Bam, there it is!! Often the worst part of said hurts is asking oneself, Jeeze, what the hell did I do to deserve this or what's wrong with me? Self-doubt totally sucks monkey balls, and I will go there no more. For my part, I was honest and true, and no one can tell me differently. I will keep smiling. I believe in Karma and the Golden Rule, and will just have to suffice in the knowledge that no bad deed goes unpunished, either. Eventually, anyway. Granted, none of us is perfect and we all screw up and hurt people on occasion, but if you KNOW that it wasn't you, and your intentions were good, have a good cry, take a deep breath, give yourself a pat on the back, or drink a fifth- whatever- and move the f*ck on. Don't forget you are always welcome and wanted here, and you can't fix stupid or mean, baby. ~Heather

No comments: