Share Away!

Friday, October 19, 2012

You know you're a mom when.....

I started feeling a little eeky yesterday. You know, that little itch you get in the back of your throat and ears that is your official "you are about to get one hell of a cold" message? So I took some vitamins and had plenty of fresh fruit along with about a gallon of water yesterday hoping to stave if off. No such luck. Woke up around 2:30 this morning my nose was running like Niagara Falls couldn't breathe, couldn't hear, felt like there was a cactus golf ball in the back of my throat and when I coughed I swear I spit out tumble weeds my mouth was so dry. I get up, blow my nose, have some water, take an ibuprofen and go back to bed. So here I am hot tea in hand and a roll of toilet paper at my side. Why toilet paper and not the good box tissue in the bathroom you say? Because that shits expensive that's why.

Aaaa..CHFTTTTT!
Gezondheid


No comments: