Share Away!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Puffin cooooooooooorn.

This magical substance is the main one I wait for the kids to go to bed before I break it out. I WILL NOT share my Puffin Corn with ANYONE. It's normally my Sunday night treat. Why Sunday you ask? Well I'll tell you. Sunday is I'M NOT DOING A THING (except laundry cuz I can sit) DAY.  Sunday is the day that I am truly lazy. "Well that's great Leslie, but what does that have to do with Puffin Corn?" Another excellent question. For those of you who have never had the pleasure of Puffin Corn it is the ultimate lazy persons treat. Unlike popcorn where you actually have to chew, the Puffins simply melt in your mouth. That's right!!!  No chewing required AT ALL. As I write this I just emptied my Sunday bag of Puffin Corn (funnel style) into my Lazy Sunday Mouth.  Lazy means not wanting to do ANYTHING. So when the kids go to bed I refuse to even chew.

Don't judge me.  ♥

No comments: