Share Away!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The most awesomest things moms say.

Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.
Clean up after yourself!
Cupcakes are NOT a breakfast food!
Did you clean your room?
Did you flush?
Do you live to annoy me?
Do you think this is a hotel? You can't just come here only to sleep.
Don't ask me WHY. The answer is NO.
Don't cross your eyes or they'll freeze that way.
Don't EVER let me catch you doing that again!
Don't make me come in there!
Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been.
Don't run with a lollipop in your mouth.
Don't stay up too late!
Don't use that tone with me!
Don't you have anything better to do?
Go ask your father.
Go to your room and think about what you did!
How can you have nothing to wear? Your closet is FULL of clothes!
How many times do I have to tell you?
I can always tell when you're lying.
I can't believe you did that!
I don't buy snacks to feed the neighborhood!
I don't care who started it, I said stop!
I don't care who started it, YOU stop it!
I don't know is NOT an answer.
I hope you don't kiss me with that mouth!
I said CLOSE the door, I did not say SLAM it.
I would have never talked to MY mother like that!
If I catch you doing that one more time, I'll...

No comments: