Share Away!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sometimes, I dread Saturday's... LOL

Awww crap! It's Saturday, right? That means it's cleaning day for the vacation rental that I take care of in the summer. The owners, who live in California and only vacation here (so they think we're all living the dream, all we do is party and should be thrilled to work for them) have graciously allotted me six hours to clean a house that can sleep twenty. Assholes. Mrs. owner cleaned it one time for an incoming group and that was the only time we had complaints. Bahahaha!!!! Ya, she doesn't get it and she allowed herself two days to get it done. Ah well, it pays well and I do get a workout or I wouldn't even consider it. I am getting too old to clean other people's shit. I don't like cleaning after my own brood, let alone for strangers. As the Queen in A Bug's Life so eloquently stated, "It's the same year after year,  they come, they eat, they leave; that's our lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's our life." Carry on, everybody! Have a great day... XO ~Heather

No comments: