Share Away!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Crisis Averted!

The girl got invited to a birthday party last week. Her friend (whom I adore) is super sweet. She and the girl were talking about the party while we (the girl, her friend and the small boy) we were at the park last week. Like I said, her friend is SUPER SWEET and when she saw the sad look on the small boys face she invited him as well. He is 8 and was THRILLED to be invited. The girl has a conversation with me a few nights later about how he can't come because it is a 5th grader party only. I know this. I know Little M can't go. I was just trying to figure out a way to  tell him without breaking his little heart. He LOOOOOOVES his big sister, but hey, some times  ya just can't go with her. The party is today. Late last night I got a call from one of the small boy's friends mom. He has been invited to go to the Air Show today!  Woo and a fricken hooo.  I know it's only a band-aid and at some point he'll have to understand that his big sis has a life that does not always include him.  BUT NOT TODAY!!              ♥

No comments: