Share Away!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Are you f*cking kidding me? Another baby? Yaaa, right....

You know, I have to admit that I enjoy my boys getting older. I sit here in my number one's jacket that reeks well of the cologne that I bought him, and it's way too big-which s cool by me. I was at my younger's (8)  baseball game, as per usual!- and I, along with my younger friends heard a newborn cry. It was so funny!!! The three of us that were sitting there, visibly cringed, and looked at each other like, OH, Ewww.... HELL NO!!!! Haha, my one friend said that her younger husband thought they should have one more- she is 43, btw. Kids are 9 and 11.-Pffttt... I told her that HE should have mentioned it before, ffs!!. She agreed and is considering adoption of an older child. No more fucking diapers. Ick.... LOL

No comments: